miércoles, enero 18, 2006



El Statement oficial por Alex Rodriguez con relacion al World Baseball Classic.
Following discussion with my family and agent, the Commissioner, and the Major League Baseball Players Association, I have decided to participate in the World Baseball Classic. In recent weeks, following dialogue with caring friends and players, both Dominican and American, I reached the conclusion that if I played in the Classic, I would play for the United States and honor my American citizenship, appreciate the support and understanding of my fellow Dominican players and friends who aided me in making this decision.
The World Baseball Classic offers baseball and its fans an exciting new forum and I look forward, if selected, to representing the United States in what will be baseball's greatest international competition.

No hay comentarios.: